Our compact scoliosis program is an excellent way to receive the benefits of Schroth re-posturing program, yet with more flexibility.
The Compact program is a package of five (5) approximately one hour long intensive one-on-one sessions. This package will expire after 5 months from the first day of service.
We recommend our Compact program to adult customers that require more flexibility due to work schedule. Also, customers how have completed the Intensive program may find the Compact program as a refresher course.
A single package of Compact program may not be enough to design a comprehensive home exercise program. Schroth re-posturing exercises can be difficult in theory and practice at first. Only with continued repetitions of the exercises combined with supervised tactile and verbal cueing, one can feel confident enough doing the exercises correctly at home. On many occasions, newcomers to Schroth Scoliosis program have participated in 2 to 3 packages of our Compact program.
Highlights of the Compact program:
- Intensive one-on-one sessions
- Initial assessment
- Detailed documentation of the objective findings
- Participant education about the findings and the type of scoliosis
- Education about basic Schroth Method
- Step-by-step explanation of scoliosis re-posturing exercises
- Gradual progression to practical scoliosis specific exercises
- Manual muscle release techniques if needed